Fire doors are provided to stop fires spreading in the fire-related emergency. They principally do this by preventing fire, heat, and smoke from traveling through the building. smoke may reach many hundred degrees in temperature and a very small amount of material having burnt can produce a huge quantity of smoke depending on what has burnt the smoke will also the toxic, suffocating, choking and may be invisible,Fire resisting doors are passive fire protection devices that compartmentalize and prevent the spread of fire and smoke to adjourning compartments which is vital for the protection of life and property.
Fire doors act as an effective fire barrier which also prevents excessive transmission of heat and smoke.
- One Hour Rated Wooden Fire Door
- Two Hour Rated Wooden Fire Door
- One Hour Rated Steel Fire Door
- Two Hour Rated Steel Fire Door
- Two Hour Rated Steel Fully Glazed Fire Door
- Two Hour Rated Wooden Fully Glazed Fire Door
- Two Hour Rated Steel Acoustic Fire Door
- Two Hour Rated Wooden Acoustic Fire Door