All turnstile models are space efficient security barriers, with a compact design, yet offer sufficient space to integrate any access control system. They can be mounted with display, passage counter, card reader, token operation traffic lights, command console, alarm system against unauthorized entries, The unique dropping arm feature provides a fail safety solution in case of an emergency or power failure, providing egress in case of crisis evacuations. Durability with minimal maintenance means years and millions of trouble-free passages. The turnstile creates a secure environment. for example, a reception area. Our turnstiles are used in different applications including stadiums and arenas, perimeter and interior security, recreation and amusement parks, retail crowd control, transit fare collection, and lobby access control.
- Single passage in the set direction
- Bi-directional single passage
- Free passage in the set direction
- Always free or locked
- Housing: In stainless steel AISI 304 or
- Barrier arm- stainless steel
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Use of RFID IC cards, ID cards, Barcode or magnetic cards as an automatic identification system and achieve access attendance, fees or
- A direction indicator showed that the pedestrian access to the current status and guide pedestrian correctly and in smooth
- Semi-auto mode: After reading card the passenger pushes the arm by hand until he goes through the barriers and the arm arrives at home
- Full-auto mode: The passenger pushes the arm at a little strength after reading the card, and the arm will automatically rotate forward by motor power until the arm arrives in home
- Pure mechanical mode：The passenger pushes the arm by hand until he goes through the barriers.
- Single or bi-directional function in mechanical and electrical versions.
- Automatic reset of barrier arms after each Cable or wireless remote control panel key override control for emergency situations. Automatically arm drop down when power off or Adjustable time out